Saturday, February 12, 2011

Come, have a visit "Under the Maple Tree"

Dear Friends,

Over the past few years, as I have had the privilege to meet so many people at conferences, home school meetings and online through my involvement with Maple Tree Publications, the one thing that I have enjoyed most is hearing your stories, getting to know you.  Of course, I love the products that I sell – I know that I am not much of a sales woman and so I could never represent a product that I didn’t believe in.  I also love to teach so the chance to engage the minds not only of my young students at home but of the willing adults that sit through my seminars is so much fun for me.  By far though it has been the community that I have had the honour of being a part of and the people that I have gotten to know that have been the greatest delights in this work.

As such, I thought I would take the opportunity to expand the newsletter that I have been able to send to so many of you and to invest in this new world of blogging.  Over the past couple of years I have really enjoyed being able to connect with people through their blogs and so hope that this sight might be an encouragement to you and yours and might be a way to get to know more of my unique, interesting and vibrant readers.

This blog will be a mishmash of many things….  Hopefully the commonality is the usefulness of information and the encouragement that you will receive.  Please look forward to receiving here thoughts and ideas on home education, book reviews, encouraging notes, answers to some of the questions that friends and readers write to me with, excerpts from Maple Tree books, information about upcoming book launches, conferences, specials, and other events, and more….

Please subscribe now.  Then, when you have a chance, pour yourself a cup of tea and come back often.  I very much look forward to your company and to the chance to get to know you better.

Peace and Blessings,

Cori

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cori!
    Love the background image!
    Looking forward to reading more!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anna,

    I have a thing for orange lately. So vibrant but I did want to get a good picture of perhaps some maple leaves rather than oak. This will do for now. Thanks for all of your help with Working Together and your wonderful pictures. I will let you know when it is ready.

    Blessings,

    Cori

    ReplyDelete