Thursday, June 25, 2015

Winner, Winner! Chicken Dinner!

Well, another Conference Season has come and gone at Maple Tree.  I always so look forward to the time that I get to finally see so many people in person that I have only ever met in this virtual world.  I love communicating with you all through the year but to see real people at conferences is always so encouraging to me.  It’s then that I know that I am not the only crazy one attempting this home education thing and that my acquaintances aren’t just imagined. 

I know that I go to conferences as a speaker and a peddler of books but I actually have a more selfish reason for going.  I love to hear people’s stories. I am a collector of stories.  I love to hear how your school year went, why you are just starting out or what 20 years of this crazy life style has taught you.  Thank you all for stopping by and saying hello at a Maple Tree booth here or there in the last few months.


As a way to say thanks for stopping by and to give back to the community, I was able this year to give a special $25 gift certificate as a door prize at each major conference and book sale that I was at this spring and now I am pleased to share the winners with you all.

KWCHEA, Kitchener: Joanna M.

RVHEA, Ottawa: Leanne L.

OCHEC, Hamilton: Meagan V

KATCH, Peterborough: Amy L.

New and Used Sale, Barrie: Matt L.

TEACH, Brantford: Barb W.  

Congratulations to you all!  I look forward to sending you a special treat of your choice from the Maple Tree store.

Peace,

Cori
www.mapletreepublications.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment