Sunday, April 3, 2011

Respite

What a busy week it has been!  With a new book coming out, two homeschooling meetings and a conference, and many workshops to share, I really felt maxed out.  I kept asking myself, ‘Have I committed to too much?”  Often there is much that is good to do but I have to ask myself if it is reasonable to do it all in light of other commitments, namely commitments to having time for my relationship with the Lord and time for my family.

Well, I made it through it all, family in tact and still keeping up with some time with my Jesus and my Bible.  And what a spectacular week!  I really thrive on those times of visiting with families that are walking the same road as me.  Don’t we all enjoy that from time to time?  I am so thankful for the chance that I had to meet so many people at Newmarket’s CHEN meeting and in my own living room at our little Charlotte Mason support group.  What a blessing it was to me to hear so many of you respond so favourable to the three workshops that I had the privilege to share at Kitchener’s KWCHEA homeschool conference though I am sad that I had to turn away some of you at the door when the room got full.  I am truly blessed and bolstered up by your kind words. 

Thank you too for the spectacular response that you have given to my new book, Working Together.  I really do hope that it will bless your family as it has ours.

As the week starts up again Friends, I wish you peace.  I wish you the moments of respite in which you can count the many blessings of living the highs and lows of the wild and crazy lives that you have.

Peace,

Cori

No comments:

Post a Comment