Friday, August 26, 2011

Flabbergasted

Friends,

This summer has been another wonderful series or camping trips, visits with family and friends, garden time and beach time and lots of time out doors in general. It's nice to just feel the sun on my face and to only come inside when we absolutely have to! (...though it would seem that some of the required indoor domesticity has fallen by the wayside. Alas, we shall start to climb that mountain again soon!)

As a result of all of the excitement about Fred I have already
made two orders and am preparing a third.  I am so glad that
you are able to benefit from my "experiment" at ordering
books from the US.
As such I haven't spent much time popping my jabbering into your inboxes but have just stopped by here and there for just one or two quick chats and a cup of tea.  Now, when I mentioned my new love affair with Life of Fred though a couple of weeks ago I certainly didn't expect the response that I got!  I am totally flabbergasted!!!  I am glad that you are all enamoured with him (as I am) and do hope that he is able to liven up your math lessons but it has taken me quite some time to catch up with all of your orders and inquiries.

Anyway, Fred has kept me from returning to my quiet little spot Under the Maple Tree for quite some time as I have been busily filling orders and trying to find my house again under all of these stacks of books. 

Soon I will ship the last of the orders out in the back to school rush and hope to spend a few minutes here and there updating you on upcoming stuff here Under the Maple Tree. Look for a few more posts in the next week or so.  (As a sneak peak, if you are in the area, mark your calendars now as our little Charlotte Mason support group will be meeting again this fall starting on September 22nd.  I can't wait and hope to see some of you then!)

Enjoy the last few "lazy days of summer"!

Blessings,

Cori

1 comment:

  1. Just got my Fred from you and it is wonderful!!! Kristina did the first 4 lessons and didn't want to put it down. Thanks for ordering for us!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete