Monday, August 8, 2011

More News = Yummy Resources!

I had to follow that last post up with an update about the other books that I mentioned.  I said I have also been selling several other resources and wanted to let you know what they are and to ask if there are any other resources that you would suggest that I add to my “catalogue” as I would like for Maple Tree to become Canada’s supplier for Charlotte Mason style resources – something that I don’t think any homeschool retailer is focusing on right now. We are right now overhauling our website and so these books are not even yet listed on my online store but can be ordered through me none the less. Again you can call or email your order and I can send you a Paypal invoice which can be paid by credit or debit online. I am also happy to take cheques or if you are picking up your order, cash.

These are the books that I am currently carrying:


Educating the Whole Hearted Child by Clay and Sally Clarkson $23.50
A Charlotte Mason Companion by Karen Andreola $21.50
A Charlotte Mason Education by Katherine Levison $11.75
More Charlotte Mason Education by Katherine Levison $16.25
For the Children’s Sake by Susan Schaeffer Macaulay $16.50
The Three R’s by Dr. Ruth Beechick $12.95
Honey for a Child’s Heart by Gladys Hunt $13.95

Please let me know if I can help you with any of these books or what other books you would like to see me carry as I am looking to expand my offerings over the next several months.

Many blessings,

Cori Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment