Saturday, August 6, 2011

Newby Workshops - Last Call

Dear Friends,

I just thought I would post one last call for this month's upcoming Newby Workshops.

This Tuesday, August 9th, will be the last one at my home, in Bradford. For more information about this workshop please see my blog: http://mapletreepublications.blogspot.com/2011/06/newby-workshops.html. You can register for this workshop by contacting me at mapletreepublications@sympatico.ca.

The final Newby Workshop for this season is on Tuesday, August 23rd at the home of Henry and Corrinna Keizebrink near Barrie. Registration for this workshop is through Henry at s.c.h.i.l@hotmail.com

Both workshops are free and are for anyone who is relatively new to homeschooling or who is thinking of homeschooling.

There will be lots of Q&A time and some yummy handouts and freebies. Please feel free to pass this information on. The July workshop was packed full and a lot of fun. I wouldn't want anyone to miss out on these as I won't be holding these for free again until next summer.

Looking forward to Tuesday!

Blessings,

Core

No comments:

Post a Comment